This is page is for self reference whenever I have specific food cravings and can’t make up my mind on what to eat. These are some twisted food combinations that for some reason appease me. Also many of them make for quick snack options.
1. Peanut butter milkshake.
Peanut butter + milk + sugar + vanilla essence.
2. Scrambled eggs with Maggi noodles.
Spicy Indian scrambled eggs (bhurji) + Maggi noodles + veggies of choice.
3. Apple crumble.
Mashed apple + lemon + cinnamon + sugar + crushed digestive biscuits for base.
4. Salted cranberry juice.
5. Bread pakoda and bread rolls.
Potato sabzi + bread — deep fried in batter or just as it is.
6. Misal pav.
Sprouts in gravy + Indian bread (pav) + farsan + chopped onion + chopped tomato + lemon.
7. Sandwich with chips stuffed inside.
8. Scrambled egg grilled sandwich.
Bhurji + butter + bread + grill.
9. Eggs on cabbage.
10. Cut up mango with vanilla ice cream.
11. Egg noodle corn soup.
Egg drop + sweet corn + chopped tomato + Maggi noodles + water.
12. Noodle fried rice.
13. Jeera fizz.
Cumin seeds + salt + sugar + soda.
14. Strawberry fizz.
Cut up strawberries + Sprite.
16. Baked macaroni and cheese with chicken chunks in spicy gravy.
17. Virgin sangria.
Diced apple + cranberry juice + apple juice + lemon juice.
18. Potato leek soup.
Potato + leek + carrot + garlic + water — cooked, blended and boiled with milk + sprinkled grated cheese.
19. Sandes (Bengali sweet) steamed momos.
20. Modaks with coconut stuffing (Maharashtrian sweet).
21. Coconut barfi.
23. Tender coconut ice cream.
24. Paneer bhurji.
25. Cheese garlic naan (Indian bread).
26. Sugar cane juice with lemon.
27. Mutton samosa.
28. Bhurji samosa.
29. Omelette with bread crumbs.
Bread crumbs + eggs + chopped onion + chopped chilies + salt + pepper — mixed and beaten into a mixture and shallow fried.
30. Garlic tahini sauce with lime and yogurt.
31. Tibetan meal with steamed momos, tingmo, soup, noodles.
32. Bagel pizza.
Onion bagel + ketchup + habanero shredded cheese.